- Experience a delightful honeymoon in the tropical paradise of Bali to witness architectural temples, lush green vistas, captivating beaches, and much more
- Explore the gems of Central Bali that include Kintamani Village, Tegenungan Waterfall and aromatic coffee plantations
- Feel the thrill deep within your bones as you experience a variety of water sports like Banana Boat ride, Couple Parasailing & Jet Ski
- Catch the breath taking glimpse of the sun setting over the horizon at Uluwatu Temple perched high above a sea cliff face
About the Tour:
Bali is a favourite destination for honeymooners around the world and it’s easy to say why. From its list of unending idyllic beaches, captivating spiritual energy, colourful coral reefs, and serene waterfalls to adventurous water sports, majestic temples, rice paddies, and exotic sunsets, there is so much to see and experience in this magnificent tropical paradise. This classic 5-day tour package to Bali starts from the beautiful town in the uplands of Bali, Ubud and takes you on a journey worth cherishing. From exploring the gems of Central Bali like Kintamani Village, Bali Swing and aromatic coffee plantations to experiencing the thrilling water sports combo at Padang Padang Beach, this tour will give you an experience out of the ordinary.
Day 1 Arrival in Bali | Welcome to the island of Gods
- Your amazing Bali trip begins upon your arrival at the Bali airport.
- Complete the immigration and On arrival Visa processes.
- Later, get transferred to the hotel and complete the check-in formalities.
- Rest for some time and enjoy the rest of the day at leisure.
- Overnight stay at the hotel/ villa/ resort in Ubud
Day 2 Explore the gems of Central Bali | Kintamani Village | Tegenungan Waterfalls | Coffee Plantations | Bali Swing
- Wake up in the morning, have a delicious breakfast at the hotel and get ready and start off the day by visiting the Kintamani Village famous for its Mount Batur viewing point, the latter one is an active volcano.
- Sip a cup of coffee while taking in the stunning views of Mt.Batur and Lake Batur.
- Drive to the coffee plantations to understand the process of one of the costliest coffee in the world - the Luwak coffee.
- Hike through the lush green tropical forest to get a glimpse of the cascading Tegenungan Waterfalls, after which you can take a dip in the water pool to refresh yourself.
- After having lunch, drive to see the serene landscapes of Bali - the Tegalalang Rice Terraces, where the far stretched land is also covered with paddy fields that appear straight out of a postcard.
- Spend a perfect evening, just like your childhood days as you embark on the iconic Bali Swing overlooking the beautiful countryside rice terraces of Bali.
- Return back to the hotel/ resort/ villa for an overnight stay in Ubud
Day 3 Transfer to Kuta | A day filled with thrilling Water sports | Uluwatu Sunset Tour
- Wake up with a delicious breakfast and get ready to check out from the hotel
- The representative will pick you up from the hotel in private transfers and transfer you to South Bali
- Arrive in Kuta and proceed with the check-in formalities
- Take a rest for a while and then get ready to experience the day by indulging in thrilling water sports at Tanjung Benoa beach which is right next to the Tanjung Benoa Harbor.
- Satiate the adventure soul in you by having an adrenaline rush while parasailing, jet skiing, and taking a dip in the water while on a banana boat ride.
- In the afternoon you can spend some time relaxing in the hotel or spend the afternoon at any of the beachside restaurants or cafes.
- After having your lunch and resting for some time, begin your drive South to one of the best beaches and a surfing hotspot - Padang Padang Beach.
- Once you reach the parking area, the beach can be accessed by following a narrow staircase through a limestone cave that leads directly down to the shoreline of the beach.
- Upon reaching the bottom of the stairs, get greeted by a gorgeous sight of a fringed beach with fine, white sand, blue waters, and a distant horizon.
- You can take a stroll on the soft sand of the beach while watching the surfers balancing on the board and playing with the waves.
- Later, visit one of the 6 most important temples of Bali - the Uluwatu Temple.
- Perched on the edge of a massive 70 meters cliff, one can get the best views of the vast Indian ocean as you walk on the beautifully ornated Balinese walkway around the cliff.
- Feel the tiredness wear out as you watch a beautiful sunset, leaving its beautiful shades over the waters and the sky around.
- Return back to the hotel/ resort/ villa for an overnight stay.
Day 4 A day at leisure
- Wake up with a delicious breakfast and get ready to explore the gems of Bali on your own
- You can explore the nearby cafes, and markets to collect souvenirs for your loved ones
- You can also opt to have a sunset cruise to catch a beautiful view of the sunset onboard a luxury watercraft at an additional cost
- Return back to the hotel/ villa/ resort for an overnight stay in Kuta
Day 5 Departure | Take a bag full of memories to cherish for eternity
- Wake up to a beautiful tropical morning and have a delicious breakfast.
- Pack your bags and complete the check-out formalities at the hotel.
- Your amazing Bali tour concludes once you get dropped at the Denpasar Airport for your onward journey.
Meals - Breakfast from Day 2 to Day 5
Stay - Stay in a standard property on a double and triple-sharing basis
Transfers - Airport pick up and drop as per the flight timings on a private basis
Transfers for sightseeing as per the itinerary on a private basis
Guide - Professional English-speaking guide to help you explore the cities
Visa Assistance: It will be provided (Charges are not included)
- Kintamani Village Tour
- Bali Swing
- Tegenungan Waterfall
- Coffee Plantation Tour
- Water Sports Combo (Banana Boat, Couple Parasailing, Jet Ski)
- Padang Padang Beach
- Uluwatu Sunset tour